I looked for easy instructions for building a package that uses CMake, so that I had a link to refer someone to. I couldn’t find one offhand – most seemed to be about creating a CMake-based build for your project, rather than using one that already exists. While building your own project with CMake is the next logical step if you do development, you’ll probably end up needing to build someone else’s first, so here’s a quick screencast (fairly Windows-centric) on how to get that done, including how to find dependencies.
- Making a CMake-based build install software in de-facto standard locations
- Quick Tip: Recording Audio with Java-based screencast apps on Win 7 x64
- Visual Studio 2012, XP support, and codebases with too many dependencies
- Building and Installing VR Juggler on Mac OS X
- Screencast: Building OpenGL Assignments on Mac in X-Code