I have been involved with a number of external open-source projects over the years. This is a small sampling of those projects – it is by no means complete. For projects I initiated, see a separate page.
- Virtual Reality Peripheral Network (VRPN)
- AbiWord – primarily prior to 2009. Completed 2 Google Summer of Code projects.
- VR Juggler – numerous patches integrated
- OpenSceneGraph – numerous patches integrated https://github.com/rpavlik/osg, http://www.openscenegraph.org
- Mac Homebrew – numerous patches integrated, particularly to build virtual-reality software. https://github.com/rpavlik/homebrew
- cppcheck – build fixes, MinGW cross-building support. https://github.com/rpavlik/cppcheck
- Qt JOM – https://qt.gitorious.org/qt-labs/jom/merge_requests/8
- Path64 compiler suite – assorted fixes including work on Windows build https://github.com/pathscale/path64-suite
- Git in the Trenches book – proofreading, build improvements. https://github.com/rpavlik/gitt
- hidapi – mingw cross-building fixes, parse interface ID from windows device path
- fluxbox – fix out-of-range memory access, use of configure definitions, assorted other fixes, and porting to permit cross-building for Windows
- mingw-cross-env – improvements for relative environment roots, a number of new packages. https://bitbucket.org/rpavlik/mingw-cross-env
- xorg-server – Fixes for mingw-cross-env cross-building for Windows.
- Other X.org projects – patches for mingw-cross-env cross-building for Windows